Are you inspired by the thought of a long-term career in the space industry, within an organisation playing a crucial role in space-based observation of the Earth’s weather and climate?
As EUMETSAT undergoes a period of significant growth, we are inviting early career professionals who are looking to grow their futures in tandem with ours to join our international team of experts. If you are a recent graduate with up to three years’ work experience, and want to develop your skills in a dynamic, international work environment, then EUMETSAT wants to support you on your way to a career in the space industry.
We are offering:
- Two-year contracts as staff members at A1 level within EUMETSAT which, subject to good performance, will lead to a further standard staff contract of five years duration at A2-A4 level
- The support of highly regarded, highly skilled and experienced mentors throughout the programme
- Investment in your future as an investment in ours through dedicated career and personal development training
- Real jobs, leading to secure futures – subject to performance, there are no limits on the number of contracts that may be awarded
- A modern, attractive work environment, with colleagues from our 30 Member States and beyond, as well as an array of social and sporting clubs and activities.
This programme is a unique opportunity to secure an exciting future in the space industry early in your career.
EUMETSAT is building the future of satellite meteorology in Europe. If you are interested in building your future with us, we’d love to hear from you. We list the available posts for 2017 below, and further opportunities will be added year on year.
Openings for 2017:
The following openings for 2017 are now open:
- VN 17/02 Junior Ocean Colour Remote Sensing Scientist
- VN 17/03 Junior Web Services Engineer
- VN 17/04 Junior Mission Control Engineer
You can find details of the vacancies on our Online Application Portal. Deadline for applications is March 2017 and interviews will take place in April and May 2017.