Data Tailor v2.12 now available
The Data Tailor v2.12 was made available to users from 15 July 2021.
22 July 2021
22 July 2021
This new release of the Data Tailor has the following updates:
- Customisation progress indicator
Data Tailor Web Services
- Updates of DTWS back-end performance.
- Progress estimation reflecting the actual customisation progress status.
- NetCDF-4 types renamed, to clarify versions.
- Automatic deletion of delivered zipped files, to avoid usage of users’ disk quota.
- Improvement of the cancellation of submitted customisations.
- Cosmetic updates to improve usability.
- Removal of potential security issues when submitting basket XML.
- Fixed issue with the GUI freezing when killing multiple customisations at once.
Standalone Data Tailor
- Updated installer with new dependency management system.
- API Performance updates on the WGSI server.
Full information on this release can be found on the EUMETSAT User Support Knowledge Base
For more information, contact our User Service Helpdesk.
Latest data news
New version of Sentinel-6 Payload Data Processing available soon
Sentinel-6 Payload Data Processing (PDP) updated to version V3.3.2 on 3 August 2021.
Change to OSFAC and ECOWAS products distribution
OSFAC and ECOWAS products on new EUMETCast channels from 3 August 2021.
New OSI SAF Sea Ice Concentration product on EUMETCast soon
This new Sea Ice Concentration product from OSI SAF, with ID OSI-410, has an operational status. It is computed from SSMIS and AMSR-2 Level 1 data.
Release of upgraded Fire Risk Map product from LSA SAF
LSA SAF upgraded Fire Risk Map product, FRMv2, released 22 July 2021.
Update to Metop AVHRR Atmospheric Motion Vectors
Dual AVHRR Atmospheric Motion Vectors (winds) stop using Metop-A data from 7 July 2021.