EUMETSAT Data Tailor v2.15 now available
Data Tailor v2.15 was made available to users from 25 January 2022.
05 January 2023
25 January 2022
This new release of the Data Tailor has the following changes:
- Experimental support added for ASCAT Level 1 SZF, SZO, SZR Climate Data Record Release 2 - Metop products.
- Support for MSG Cloud Top Height (EO:EUM:DAT:MSG:CTH) product added.
- Specified limitations in support of GRAS level 1b, Meteosat First Generation Level 1 data.
- Improved GUI representation of long lists of items.
- WebUI of desktop installation for Windows OS is now working correctly.
- Data Tailor installation on Windows OS is now working properly.
- Quicklook option now does not make the HRV processing fail.
- Fixed the download of job outputs composed of a big number of files.
- Customisations producing fixed output filenames return now consistent results.
- Ensure requests in queue do not stay on inactive status.
- GDAL commands are now correctly displayed in the customisation log-file.
- Correct geolocalisation of Meteosat-9 RSS data when native format is geographically re-projected to NetCDF output.
Full information on this release can be found on the knowledge base.
For more information, contact our User Service Helpdesk.
Latest data news
A record-breaking year for the climate
The State of the Climate in 2022 reveals a record-breaking year.
EUMETSAT and the ECMWF launch the European Weather Cloud
The European Weather Cloud provides seamless access to online data, functions, and services from both the ECMWF and EUMETSAT.
Lightning product from Met Office to be replaced
The current Met Office ATD lightning system will become ‘non-operational’ after 1 October 2023.
Availability of Sentinel-6 data in the Data Store
Sentinel-6 data will be accessible in EUMETSAT Data Store by the end of November 2023.
AC SAF NRT IASI NH3 product on EUMETCast soon
The NRT IASI NH3 product from AC SAF will be available on EUMETCast from 21 September 2023.