Data Tailor web service v2.11 now available
The EUMETSAT Data Tailor web service v2.11 was made available to users from 10 May 2021.
05 January 2023
11 May 2021
This new release of the Data Tailor has the following updates:
- Channel segment selection has been implemented for the xRIT format.
- Allows ROI (Region Of Interest) extraction for GEO products if the input data specifies, or is known to be in, a known projection.
- Re-projection by chunks for ASCATL1SZO and ASCATL1SZR full orbit products.
- Improved error information shown to users.
- Updated product discovery after Data Store API change.
- Data Tailor version always discoverable.
The release also fixed the GUI not displaying a proper error when a download operation fails.
For more information, contact our User Service Helpdesk.
Latest data news
FY-4B GIIRS L1 data available soon
CMA’s FY-4B GIIRS Level 1 data on EUMETCast Terrestrial from 1 February.
EUMETSAT Data Access Client 2.0.1 now available
A new version EUMETSAT Data Access Client is now available for users.
Upgrade of OSI SAF Sea Ice Concentration products
OSI SAF NRT L2 and L3 Sea Ice Concentration products upgraded on 25 April 2023.
Reception testing on EUMETCast Europe backup satellite
Reception testing on EUMETCast Europe backup satellite in January 2023.