Data Tailor Web Service v2.11 now available
The Data Tailor web service v2.11 was made available to users from 10 May 2021.
11 May 2021
11 May 2021
This new release of the Data Tailor has the following updates:
- Channel segment selection has been implemented for the xRIT format.
- Allows ROI (Region Of Interest) extraction for GEO products if the input data specifies, or is known to be in, a known projection.
- Re-projection by chunks for ASCATL1SZO and ASCATL1SZR full orbit products.
- Improved error information shown to users.
- Updated product discovery after Data Store API change.
- Data Tailor version always discoverable.
The release also fixed the GUI not displaying a proper error when a download operation fails.
For more information, contact our User Service Helpdesk.
Latest data news
Public release of Copernicus Sentinel-6 Michael Freilich products
First operational Sentinel-6 Michael Freilich products released on 22 June 2021.
OSI SAF Sea Ice products to be upgraded
OSI SAF Sea Ice Edge and Sea Ice Type products upgraded on 3 June 2021.
NetCDF versions of H SAF precipitation products available soon
NetCDF versions of H SAF H01 and H02B precipitation products available from 18 March 2021.
Upcoming release of GOME-2 Level 1 PPF V7
GOME-2 Level 1 PPF Version 7 to be released on 8 June 2021.
New IASI newsletter now available
The newsletter, available to download as a pdf, has been compiled by the IASI/IASI-NG Sounding Science Working Group (ISSWG), and includes: