Catalogue of NTC products ingested in CODA
A catalogue of Non Time Critical (NTC) products ingested in CODA system from March 2020 has been made available to users.
29, October 2020
The CODA service is an online 12-month rolling archive with https access.
It provides access to Sentinel-3 Level 1 and Level 2 global data in near real-time (NRT), short time critical (STC) and non time critical (NTC) latency modes.
Since May, users have had access to a catalogue view of Non Time Critical (NTC) products ingested in the CODA system. This catalogue is published as files in a comma-separated values (CSV) format.
The catalogue can be accessed via our dedicated ftp website at:
The ftp space is organised in folders according to the following hierarchical structure:
- [SSS]: Satellite platform short name (S3A, S3B).
- [YYYY]: year in four digits.
- [MM]: month is two digits.
The month folder contains the CSV files. There is a CSV file for each day of the month, listing the files ingested that day in CODA.
CSV file naming convention is: <SSS>_CODA_ingested_products_<yyyy_mm_dd>.csv
- <SSS> three characters corresponding to the satellite platform short name S1A, S1B, S2A;
- <yyyymmdd> 10 digits corresponding to the year, month, day of the catalogue snapshot. The products listed in the CSV file are those available in the Data Hub at this date.
The CSV file contains eight fields separated by the 'comma' (',') character.
- Filename: The product filename.
- ID — The Universally Unique Identifier (UUID) of the product.
- Sensing Time start: The sensing start date and time of the product.
- Sensing Time end: The sensing stop date and time of the product.
- Creation Date: Date and Time the file was ingested in the system.
- Instance ID: cycle number and relative orbit number.
- Size: size of the file.
For more information, contact our User Service Helpdesk.