Catalogue of NTC products ingested in CODA
A catalogue of Non Time Critical (NTC) products ingested in CODA system from March 2020 has been made available to users.
21 January 2021
10 July 2020
The CODA service is an online 12-month rolling archive with https access.
It provides access to Sentinel-3 Level 1 and Level 2 global data in near real-time (NRT), short time critical (STC) and non time critical (NTC) latency modes.
Since May, users have had access to a catalogue view of Non Time Critical (NTC) products ingested in the CODA system. This catalogue is published as files in a comma-separated values (CSV) format.
The catalogue can be accessed via our dedicated ftp website at:
The ftp space is organised in folders according to the following hierarchical structure:
- [SSS]: Satellite platform short name (S3A, S3B).
- [YYYY]: year in four digits.
- [MM]: month is two digits.
The month folder contains the CSV files. There is a CSV file for each day of the month, listing the files ingested that day in CODA.
CSV file naming convention is: <SSS>_CODA_ingested_products_<yyyy_mm_dd>.csv
- <SSS> three characters corresponding to the satellite platform short name S1A, S1B, S2A;
- <yyyymmdd> 10 digits corresponding to the year, month, day of the catalogue snapshot. The products listed in the CSV file are those available in the Data Hub at this date.
The CSV file contains eight fields separated by the 'comma' (',') character.
- Filename: The product filename.
- ID — The Universally Unique Identifier (UUID) of the product.
- Sensing Time start: The sensing start date and time of the product.
- Sensing Time end: The sensing stop date and time of the product.
- Creation Date: Date and Time the file was ingested in the system.
- Instance ID: cycle number and relative orbit number.
- Size: size of the file.
For more information, contact our User Service Helpdesk.
Latest data news
OSI SAF Sea Ice products to be upgraded
OSI SAF Sea Ice Edge and Sea Ice Type products upgraded on 3 June 2021.
NetCDF versions of H SAF precipitation products available soon
NetCDF versions of H SAF H01 and H02B precipitation products available from 18 March 2021.
Upcoming release of GOME-2 Level 1 PPF V7
GOME-2 Level 1 PPF Version 7 to be released on 8 June 2021.
New IASI newsletter now available
The newsletter, available to download as a pdf, has been compiled by the IASI/IASI-NG Sounding Science Working Group (ISSWG), and includes: