Release of the Data Tailor desktop version 2.7.1
The Data Tailor desktop version 2.7.1 available to users from 22 October 2020.
21 January 2021
22 October 2020
Users can download the new release from its project on the EUMETSAT GitLab instance. We recommend that users install it using the pre-built conda packages available from the release page.
Notable changes since the 2.6.0 release are:
- Automatic build of DT conda constructor package with CI pipelines on Linux.
- New manual job in CI allows creating pdfs for all sphinx documents.
- First automated tests for GUI validation.
- API and REST API report on usage of user quota.
- EDTS: User quota activable and configurable.
- Added a configurable limit to the max shapefile size allowed to upload.
- Monitoring concurrent users on system.
- Monitoring total customisation time per user.
- Setup a fair-shared queuing.
- Applied to Python code the Black coding style and f-string syntax.
- User quota configuration reviewed and improved.
- EDT: inhibit new customisations if a user has already used all his quota.
- Updated DTWS user info URL.
- Disabled input product selection when in "epcs" deployment.
- Input product type(s) automatically discovered using Data Store REST API.
- Allowed user configuration of compression wrappers.
- Improvements to ELK stack and reports.
- Automatized multiple manual tests.
- Removed advertising of unavailable features for ASCATL1SZF product.
- Configuration of user info in DTWS deployment was lacking.
- DT configuration in Docker container now stored in conda environment as well.
For more information, contact our User Service Helpdesk.
Latest data news
Change to OSFAC and ECOWAS products distribution
OSFAC and ECOWAS products on new EUMETCast channels from 3 August 2021.
New OSI SAF Sea Ice Concentration product on EUMETCast soon
This new Sea Ice Concentration product from OSI SAF, with ID OSI-410, has an operational status. It is computed from SSMIS and AMSR-2 Level 1 data.
Release of upgraded Fire Risk Map product from LSA SAF
LSA SAF upgraded Fire Risk Map product, FRMv2, released 22 July 2021.
Update to Metop AVHRR Atmospheric Motion Vectors
Dual AVHRR Atmospheric Motion Vectors (winds) stop using Metop-A data from 7 July 2021.