Metop-C GOME-2 Level 1B data will be available on EUMETCast from 1 July.
Tuesday, 25 June 2019
The GOME-2 Level 1B data have been successfully validated and have operational quality.
A Product Validation Report is available.
The data will be distributed on EUMETCast Europe:
- On 1 July, they will be available on the High Volume Service Transponder 1 (HVS-1):
- Channel: E1H-EPS-5
- Multicast address: 126.96.36.199:6005
- PID: 600
- From 2 July, they will be available on the Basic Service:
- Channel: EPS-5
- Multicast address: 188.8.131.52:7016
- PID: 500
They will also be distributed on EUMETCast Terrestrial:
- Channel: T01-EPS-C-5
- Multicast address: 184.108.40.206:4074
Example filename: GOME_xxx_1B_M03_20190318004155Z_20190318004455Z_N_C_20190318021251Z.bz2
Note: When the Metop-C satellite is declared ‘secondary operational’ on 3 July 2019, ‘_C_’ in the filename will become ‘_O_’.
Our monitoring pages provide daily and orbital product quality information for all three Metop platforms at gome.eumetsat.int.
Users wishing to receive Metop-C GOME-2 Level 1B data should register via our Earth Observation Portal (EOP).
For more information, contact our User Service Helpdesk.