FCI Mission Advisory Group (FCI MAG) Oct 2021
Held: 1 October 2021
31 August 2023
29 November 2021
The FCI MAG#5 meeting was devoted to:
- Communicating to the FCI MAG members the status of the MTG program.
- Communicating to the FCI MAG members the status of the FCI space segment and ground performances.
- Communicating to the FCI MAG members the status of the Request For Deviations and Spectral Response Functions.
- Presenting to the FCI MAG members the status of the Earth and Sun Straylight studies. Including analysis and assessment of the impact on both L1C imagery, RGB composites and a suite of L2 products.
- Present and discuss a proposed new FCI uncertainties estimates product.
- Present the HYGEOS data cube and associated FCI test data plans.
Objectives and outcomes
The proceedings and outcomes of the meeting can be found in the Meeting Minutes.
Programme and reports
FCI MAG Meeting Agenda — 1 October
|Welcome and introduction||Mounir Lekouara|
|MTG programme status and user related activities||Jochen Grandell, Katja Hungershoefer|
|FCI space segment: status and on-ground performances||Donny Aminou|
|Requests for Deviations (RFDs)||Gary Fowler|
|Spectral Response Functions (SRFs)||Mounir Lekouara|
|Earth stray light and impact on L2 products (incl. SST and LST)||DMounir Lekouara, Johan Strandgren, Sofia Ermida|
|Sun stray light and impact on L2 products||Mounir Lekouara, Johan Strandgren|
|Uncertainties estimate product||Mounir Lekouara|
|HYGEOS data cube and FCI test data||Alessio Bozzo|