02–05 June 2020
The 16th international workshop on greenhouse gas measurements from space.
21, October 2020
The European Organisation for the Exploitation of Meteorological Satellites (EUMETSAT), the European Space Agency (ESA), the European Centre for Medium–Range Weather Forecasts (ECMWF), and the European Commission/ Copernicus Programme (EC), are cordially inviting you to the 16th International Workshop on Greenhouse Gas Measurements from Space (IWGGMS-16). This workshop will be held virtually on June 2-5, 2020.
The goal of the workshop is to review the state of the art in remote sensing of carbon dioxide, methane, and other greenhouse gases and related products from space, including:
- 1) Results from current missions;
- 2) Status of future missions;
- 3) Retrieval algorithms and uncertainty quantification;
- 4) In-flight calibration and product validation;
- 5) Observations to quantify hot spots and local/urban emissions;
- 6) Flux estimates and atmospheric inventories from space-based GHG measurements.
For more details please visit the meeting website