Second WEkEO online webinar coming soon
Discover what makes WEkEO unique in a series of webinars.
Mercator Ocean International, the European Environment Agency, EUMETSAT and the ECMWF are happy to invite you to an introduction to the WEkEO platform, the ultimate one-stop-shop for all Copernicus and Sentinel data and services, alongside cloud computing resources and tools.
08 December 2020
08 December 2020
Discover what makes WEkEO unique in the latest webinar called “Getting started with WEkEO” on 17 December 2020 at 11:00 UTC+1.
The webinar is the second of twelve (scheduled between December 2020 and June 2021) during which all the resources available on the WEkEO cloud-computing platform, both for beginners and expert users, will be showcased by leading experts.
Participants will learn, through examples, about the use of all data and services through the platform and the many applications it enables.
The WEkEO webinars have been designed to provide hands on training to existing, as well as new WEkEO users.
The webinar will introduce:
- the possibilities that WEkEO offers to its users,
- the WEkEO DIAS data catalogue,
- the WEkEO DIAS IT infrastructure,
- the WEkEO User Support, one of the platform’s unique features.
The webinar will be recorded and made available on the WEkEO YouTube channel, together with other video material.
Leading experts in Earth observation applications and WEkEO user support specialists will be at the disposal of the participants to facilitate the exchanges and ask questions.
Free registration to the webinar here.
For any question regarding the webinars, please send an email to: email@example.com.
- Webinar Platform —ClickMeeting is used for the online sessions. It is highly recommended that you test your connection before attending the online sessions. For a connection test, click here
- Recorded sessions — the sessions will be recorded and available for attendees
- Registration to WEkEO — optimise your experience: register in advance! This will enable you to try out the sessions’ training material on your own and access products. Please visit the registration page.
Join the first WEkEO online training workshop and discover more about the platform.
The WEkEO V1 cloud platform provides a gateway to a huge portfolio of Copernicus service and Sentinel satellite data.
Online WEkEO demo on 2 July
Find out how to access freely available Copernicus environmental data by joining an online demo for the WEkEO platform.
WEKEO V1: Connect directly to Copernicus data
We are pleased to announce that the WEkEO VI version is now available and offers a range of improvements and new functionalities.