CubeSat-based passive microwave constellation
Presentation from Professor Albin J. Gasiewski, Director of NOAA-CU Center for Environmental Technology (CET), University of Colorado.
30 May 2022
10 April 2016
The topics covered in the presentation are:
- PATH mission: Persistent High Resolution Microwave Imaging and Sounding
- Geostationary concepts (GEM, GeoSTAR)
- LEO Cubesat fleet concept
- Prospects for microwave radiance assimilation over clouds by 'precipitation locking'
- PolarCube LEO CubeSat demonstration mission
- Low-cost fleet-scalable concept
- Student designed and built
Futher details on Professor Gasiewski